Home Forums World of Warcraft Raiding The "I can't make raid because" thread

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Telvara 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Krazay

If you can’t make raid for whatever reason, let us know here in advance!

Telvara

As you probably gathered, I was really tired last night, it seems that the clock changing came on a bad weekend for me (a long and tiring weekend involving family). This morning, I woke up at half eight (nearly two hours later than usual, even with the clock change) so I think I’d be better off taking an early night today, and rejoin the raiders on Thursday.

Congrats on the guild’s 1st Mythic Raid kill on this expansion!

Belife
    Participant

Hi

I have a cold and not up for raiding tonight.

/Belife

Grumpy
    Participant

I’m out for the for the present, I won’t raid in such an environment, I’m sorry if it causes problems but, it’s stop being fun due to one person.

Isildienne
    Participant

Can’t make raids on Sunday and Monday again this week as I’ll be on a plane to NZ. This may also mean I can’t raid until I come back, on Jan 14th… but it might not. Depends on internet, timezone differences etc. Merry Christmas!

Belife
    Participant

HI all

i have to go to work and im back late. A machine has broken down.

/Belife

Belife
    Participant

Hi

I´m on holiday from 22-29 January. So i will miss the raids in that time period.

/Belife

Telvara

I’ve caught a cold, and haven’t been getting much sleep because of it, so I’m going to pass on raiding tonight, (and probably Town of Salem unless I’ve recovered), hopefully I’ll be better by Sunday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.